Monday, July 16, 2012

"Make me a kitten sandwich, woman."

"Oh, haha, I thought I heard you say 'like I swallowed Gus.'" - E.

"I DID say that." - A.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What REALLY grosses me out is when I think about eating some of this stuff... like when I see someone cut open on the table." - A.

"You EAT people?" - E.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"If only he had just stopped hanging out with evil emperors and spent more time with Obi-wan, none of this would have happened." - E.

"You need to be careful about your friends, just goes to show." - A.

"Don't be friends with Sith Lords - good life advice, I think." - E.

"Moral of the story." - A.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Go make a motion in the Senate where that kind of a request belongs." - Anakin

"Go make a sandwich in the kitchen where YOU belong...." - A.

No comments:

Post a Comment