Saturday, March 31, 2012

Conundrums on Campus, or alternatively: "College Makes Us Smart"

"We should become scientists and figure out how to stop the trees from budding." - A.

"I don't know if I'd want to try to go against the laws of nature." - E.

"Oh, I will. I will be the first person to go against gravity. And stop trees from budding. Although, to do something like that, you'd have to dedicate your whole life to it, so I guess I should choose just one law of nature to defy." - A. *philosophically*

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"That's the beginning of me defying the laws of nature. Defying crosswalks. It begins there." - A.

*singing helpfully* "Iiiii'm defyyyyyyying graavityyyyyyyyy-" - E.

"No. No you're not." - A.

*submissive silence* - E.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"It's kind of a weird idea. People are attracted to weirdness, I guess." - E.

"Well that's good, because otherwise I'm never getting married." - A.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Is Nicaragua a city or a country?" - E.

"It's a country in South America, isn't it?" - A.

"If it's in South America, I don't think so. Maybe it's in Central America." - E.

"Well... it's somewhere souther than North America! Everywhere down there is South America." - A.

No comments:

Post a Comment